Sorry, my host server is unreliable and has been down since morning. So remember, AVOID Eternal Solutions because their 99.9% uptime guarantee is bull and they take forever to reply my complaint.
Integricity…..here I come.
As Braedyn and Shayanne are growing up so quickly, my wordpress blog has run out of space for them. So please visit our new (and hopefully improved) home at http://www.khongfamily.com/blog
Please update your link ya. Hope to see everyone there.
We usually take the kids out to McDonalds for food mainly because of the ambience, the service and the conveniences they offer. The food isn’t great when compared to Burger King but in Malaysia, having a great Whopper in a lousy atmosphere is also not much fun. We are not fried chicken fans either so have never brought the kids to KFC or Marrybrown.
So it is no surprise that Braedyn has his special name for the Golden Arches. He calls it “Gar Gar” (no surprises there). Everything to do with McDonalds is “Gar Gar”. He calls the restaurant that. He calls Ronald McDonald that. He calls Hamburglar that. Even the play area is not spared!
Mummykhong is blessed to have Braedyn around because she’s very poor with directions. So with Braedyn, he can easier lead her to the nearest McDonalds because everytime we drive past one, he will spot it immediately and say “Gar Gar”. Must be the golden arches.
What is more surprising is that he even points out the Burger Kings and the KFCs. They are all “gar gar”. Must be the red colour signages.
So come join us at Gar Gar where the food is fist-sucking good (according to Shayanne).
Excuse me, 1 skinny Latte please. I want my OWN cup and my OWN spoon . Ah….a happy customer of Bakerzin.
Look at her chubby cheeks…her ezcema is getting worse after we stopped applying the steroid cream. Poor baby…she must have felt very itchy!
Updates on Shayanne:-
- Weight: 7 kg
- She is not as chubby as before. Her arms, which could give the Michelin Bibendum man a good fight, don’t look as good as his anymore. She’s grown much taller so looks more lean.
- Her head is very steady now.
- She can now roll over from her back to her front (started 2 weeks back) but cannot roll back onto her back. She will roll over once we put her on the playgym and start to grab things near her.
- She loves sticking her fists inside her mouth to suck and suck, with her saliva all oozing out which she will then spread around her mouth area. Not helping her ezcema at all.
- She likes to sleep on her stomach. Whenever she’s on her side, she will topple over and continue to sleep.
- I have difficulty nursing her when we are outside especially when they are a lot of people around. Very “pat por” this little girl. She will stick her face out of my nursing wear and look around….*slap head*. I have to resort to expressing milk everyday for storage just in case we need to feed her when we are out the whole day and she has a lot of things to look at. It’s very challenging to pump when I am nursing Shay with Brae nearby. He will see me pumping away and then he will rush over to sit next to me and ka-ka-cau-cau (disturb). Most of the time I can only pump 2-3 oz in an hour. How to boost my milk supply? Brae is very good at mimicking my pumping action now.
- Sometimes when I nurse her, she will slip her fingers into her mouth and start sucking on them.
- Nowadays, she loves it when people carry her and walk around. During family dinner, she will whine and stretch in the car seat until someone picks her up. Sometimes, daddykhong and I have to take turns to stand and eat at the same time!!!
- She loves to watch her kor-kor playing.
It is always better to teach the basics of Mr. Stork & Friends to your little ones instead of diverting the issue or having them learn all the wrong things from the wrong people.
So if you were to ask Braedyn where his “penis” is, he will point to the right place and say “Gar Gar”. If we point to his penis and ask him what it is, he will say “Gar Gar” (which we will assume he wants to say “penis” but can’t).
The other day, he was on the bed observing Shayanne while her diaper was being changed when he pointed to her privates and said “Gar Gar” together with the sign which signifies “no more”. LOL! He’s learning fast.